I may not succeed but I want to try. I may not have wings but I want to fly 

From a hopeless romantic to a true blue cynic ...a relationship can either break or make you ..from someone who grew up on a surfeit of mush to someone who balks at the idea of happily ever after ...I have come a long way. From nurturing visions of the perfect other to the realization that true happiness evades those who looks for it in others.  I have come a long way....

Romantic love is just a phase which wears out.  Why should I waste my time on one human being when they are so many out there.  Is there someone made for me in this world well I don't know , may be I should start looking around and have fun while at it. I started the wrong way ...invested too much in one person only to discover its a waste of time.  Why is everything a struggle, a never ending battle.  There are enough odds but fighting against them all, I have come  a long way. Everything is transient, nothing lasts forever, there is no forever ...forever is a long time. 
Unfortunately , most relationships are just passing phases of a few good moments and then a lifetime of unfulfilled promises and unspoken desires unheard voices painful silences and never ending expectations.Someone said me and there was no us left ...in a sea of faceless duos , we are just another ...all illusions of the perfect other are shattered ....there is no perfect  other.... only bother .We came alone into this world and we will go alone.  As Shakespeare said, life is a tale told by an idiot full of sound and fury signifying nothing..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORK FROM HOME, IS IT HERE TO STAY/ WFH: A FAD OR THE NEW NORMAL?

Istanbul; The magical city where the east meets the west .

LIFE : AS YOU LIKE IT