Musings



Have you heard the songs of silence .
Or seen the darkness in the light .
Have you known the pain in love ?
If not , have you really loved ?


I want to hear you , your laughter , your voice .
See that smile , the twinkle in your eye.
Can you speak to me , across space and time .
Beyond this life .

We were meant to be .
But may the journey was till here,
So far so good ,
Another day, another chance .
May be , it would have been different .


From the crease of your brow , I knew .
From the twitch in your smile , I knew
From the spring in your step , as you walked by
When you looked away and without looking me in the eye .
I knew-it then , I know it now .
you were always living a lie .


Inspite of the noise  , I can hear the silence .
The silence of my soul, my inner being
Alone in a crowded room.
I have been crying , It is below me to weep
I am gasping for air , lay me down and let me sleep .

I am a woman , I am a girl, I am a child, I am me .
Let me be , let me be free
I don’t have to do what you think I should .
I have one life , let me live it as I would .
Don’t judge , don’t put me in a box .
Don’t push me any more , just stop .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WORK FROM HOME, IS IT HERE TO STAY/ WFH: A FAD OR THE NEW NORMAL?

Istanbul; The magical city where the east meets the west .

LIFE : AS YOU LIKE IT